Author Topic: Mи треба помош во врска со колово  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Malecko

• Топ Експерт
Вака,го изработив колово ама не работи како што треба т.е воопшто не работи ;D.Еве ја шемата по која го правев:

Еве линк од страницата (најдоле е колото):
Code: [Select]
http://www.volny.cz/jmartis/flybacks.htm
Проблемот е следен,нема искра кај трансформаторот,транзисторите не грејат,ниту отпорниците,а интегралното грее-веќе почнува да чури ;D.Колото сериски е поврзано со сијалица,и сијалицата ептен свети,што значи нешто не е во ред...Напонот кај интегралецот е точно 15V,а кај транзисторите е ~320V.Со тримерите ништо не се менува т.е сијалицата не мрда,цело време исто свети...

Eве цитат од тој што го дизајнирал:
The transistors need heatsinks, but these don't need to be large. Wind a primary of about 40 turns (of 0.5mm or thicker wire) around the exposed part of the core. Insulate the primary from the core well!
Something on resonance: All transformers have their resonant frequency, flybacks included. If your driver accidentally runs on the resonant frequency (or its harmonics) of your flyback, an excessive voltage builds up on the output from the flyback (which could theoretically rise many times the voltage the transformer can sustain), and the transformer literally bursts in flames.
For this purpose, I suggest to put a small lightbulb (40W) in series with the mains. Now, turn on the driver, and without drawing an arc from the flyback, adjust the frequency to where the lightbulb is darkest (the least current is drawn), this indicates you are safely away from resonant frequency (and its harmonics), because at resonance the current drawn is the highest. Make a few sparks with the flyback so you know it's working.
Now you can remove the bulb (or if you want to be safe, use a larger one until you remove it completely).
The power of this driver is mainly limited by your flyback, most flybacks start getting hot above some 300W. The arc generated using this driver is very hot and powerful, has appearance of a yellow/white flame, and can be drawn out in over 10cm in some cases.
If you want more power, you can try to remove some turns from the primary winding, but remember, removing turns raises resonant frequency, so frequency usually needs to be re-adjusted. Also watch the temperature of the transistors, they can get quite hot at high power after some while.
If you're good at something, never do it for free... -Joker

Offline LordZi

• Глобален Модератор
  • Топ Експерт
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying...
    • LightCraft Studio
Ако ти грее интегралецот може е отиден, си мерел дали дава нешто на пин 5 и 7 према мосфетите? Сега бар имаш нов инструмент, измери фреквенција, дали осцилира колото воопшто... ;)
People who talk behind my back are in good position to kiss my ass!!!

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension." - Tesla

If animals had a religion, humans would be the devil.

LightCraft Studio

Offline Malecko

• Топ Експерт
Ако ти грее интегралецот може е отиден, си мерел дали дава нешто на пин 5 и 7 према мосфетите? Сега бар имаш нов инструмент, измери фреквенција, дали осцилира колото воопшто... ;)
Не мери овој фрекфренција...Иначе на пин 5 нема напон,а на пин 7 има 5-6V...И понекогаш трепка сијалицата...Иначе сега не грее интегралецот,ваљда рикнал ;D
If you're good at something, never do it for free... -Joker

Offline LordZi

• Глобален Модератор
  • Топ Експерт
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying...
    • LightCraft Studio
Смени го интегралецот, провери ги мосфетите (или земи ги утре со тебе ;)), ако се добри напоните како што викаш нема што друго да биде, едноставна шема е...
People who talk behind my back are in good position to kiss my ass!!!

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension." - Tesla

If animals had a religion, humans would be the devil.

LightCraft Studio